Increase Your Lead & Income Generation

My photo
Hi, I'm Jennifer. I live in Birmingham, AL. I am a mother of 2 boys, Registered Nurse, and an Internet Entrepreneur.
Work PErsonally With Me

Monday, June 28, 2010

Mark Victor Hansen trains MLSP this Wednesday at 9:00 PM EST

That’s right!

This Wednesday June 30th at 9:00 PM EST
I’ve got co-author of the wildly successful
“Chicken Soup for the Soul” on my webinar
training!

Honestly, this will be the biggest name I’ve
ever brought to you, and this training is completely
F*R*E*E!

Millions of his books have been sold worldwide,
and he’s one of the most successful entrepreneurs
walking the earth today.

You’d be absolutely nuts to miss this webinar.

To learn from a guy of this stature can lead to
breakthroughs that can turn into millions of dollars
of revenue for your business.

If you understand the power of a “mastermind” and
learning from those who have the results YOU
desire, click here and register immediately for the
webinar this Wednesday. This will sell out.


MyLeadSystemPRO™ Live Marketing & Training Call for
Members and Guests.
Join Us this Wednesday Night and listen live.

9PM Eastern (5 GMT)
8PM Central
7PM Mountain
6PM Pacific

Time Converter Link:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

I just keep bringing you millionaires to learn
from on a weekly basis. Contact me if you’re serious
about success and are ready to explode your business!

I mean think about. If I’m bringing
a guy like Mark Victor Hansen to train you, imagine
what I could do to your profit margin. :)



Jennifer Kendrick
http://mypcbackup.onlineearner.info

No comments:

Post a Comment