Increase Your Lead & Income Generation

My photo
Hi, I'm Jennifer. I live in Birmingham, AL. I am a mother of 2 boys, Registered Nurse, and an Internet Entrepreneur.
Work PErsonally With Me

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

0.37 cents per lead with Twitter PPC Exposed, You Deserve to Learn How

Are you even aware that "Twitter PPC"
exists?
2 of my good friends are some underground
PPC experts, and they've dialed this thing in.

Check it out. The last $50 they spent on
their "Twitter Pay-Per-Click" marketing resulted in:

* $0.37 per click to a laser targeted prospect
that right at that moment is searching for what
you have to offer. HUGE! * 347 re-tweets. * 2,655 pairs of eyeballs to their offers. Massive viral exposure. Oh, and it's automated. Sound pretty sexy, huh? And they've agreed to share everything they're doing to get these results for F*R*E*E on a webinar this Wednesday July 7th at 9:00 PM EST. And this thing will sell out fast so get here early. Register Here:



MyLeadSystemPRO(TM) Live Marketing & Training Call for
Members and Guests.

Join Us this Wednesday Night and listen live.

9PM Eastern (5 GMT)
8PM Central
7PM Mountain
6PM Pacific

Time Converter Link:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Talk about cutting-edge marketing knowledge
and value. That's all you ever get from me!

Give me a call or shoot me an email if you like
what I constantly give to you week in and week
out, and if you want to take our relationship to
the next level.

I've giving this type of training to you for zero
cost. Imagine what I could do for you if we were
business partners :-)


Jennifer KendrickWork with me personally

No comments:

Post a Comment